Allow employees, customers and partners to access real-time information anytime, anywhere. Eurofiber’s Datacenter Services enable you to co-locate your mission-critical information and systems while providing you with ultra reliable connectivity as well as several useful additional services.
Our datacenter offers you a secure and scalable environment for externally hosting servers, replicating your ICT environments, creating a back-up facility or distributing your ICT services. You can purchase anything from a quarter of a rack up to a full data room and select the dimensions of your racks yourself.
The datacenter allows you to access our reliable fiber-optic network, delivering different types of connectivity: Ethernet VPN, IP VPN, Dark Fiber or WDM. By also deploying our Business Internet solution, you can offer employees, customers and partners secure access to your centrally stored data and applications. You are free to decide yourself which carrier will supply the services and connections to enable you to fully utilise co-location in the datacenter. Apart from Eurofiber, also BT, KPN, Colt, Verizon, EuregIX, Tele2, NDIX, Vodafone, Ziggo and Unet are readily available.
- Remote Hands − a team of qualified employees is available 24×7 to receive, install and re-boot your equipment, inspect the cabling and check the alarms, among other things.
- Internet Access and Internet Transit – a choice of two services for Business Internet.
Datacenter in detail
Our datacenter is centrally located in the Netherlands and meets the most stringent demands for security, climate control and sustainable energy usage. It has been designed in accordance with Tier3 standards and constructed using the latest techniques.
- All facilities have a back-up system, from power supply and cooling to emergency generator. The racks have a standard dual power connection. The overall uptime is 99.982%.
- We only use green energy in the Datacenter. The cold corridor configuration, raised computer floor, low ceiling and special roof cladding ensure energy efficiency. We comply with international commitments such as ‘The Green Grid’ and the ‘EU Code of Conduct’.
- We use advanced biometric identification and camera surveillance systems, combined with physical on-site measures, to guarantee the security of our datacenter.
- The datacenter is accessible 24×7. It has a goods lift to facilitate loading and unloading, an area for unpacking and assembling equipment, a canteen, workplaces and a conference room complete with WiFi.